What Does Home Mean to You?
It’s a question that Habitat homeowners, volunteers and staff are blessed to answer — and hear answers to — almost daily.
- A mom in Missouri sees her Habitat home as a way to establish stability for her two growing boys.
- In Uganda, a family now has a safer, healthier place to live and new vocational opportunities.
Habitat volunteer with little girl.
Home means: Comfort. Security. Favorite family memories. A place of refuge.
Here are some responses from Habitat for Humanity's community:
- Home means a new chapter in my family’s lives, a fresh new start, safety, security, unity. — Betty
- Home is a safe haven and a comfort zone... they are our shelters and our sanctuaries. — Linda
- Home means a future... Home is the base where everything begins. — Kelly
What about you? What does home mean to you?
Share with the GoodX community in the comments below!
To get involved with Habitat for Humanity, click here for more info!